FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING SCHOOL, MCALLEN, TEXAS
1. WHAT IS THE APPROVED TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING SCHOOL MCALLEN ONLINE COURSE?
2. WHY TAKE MCALLEN DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE ONLINE?
3. HOW DO I ENROLL MYSELF FOR THE ONLINE TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE AT MCALLEN, TEXAS?
4. HOW IS TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING SCHOOL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ONLINE DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSES?
5. CAN I TAKE THE COURSE USING A DIAL-UP CONNECTION?
6. HOW MUCH DOES THE MCALLEN, TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE COST?
7. HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE?
8. IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ONLINE?
9. CAN I BEGIN THE COURSE ON ONE COMPUTER AND CONTINUE IT ON ANOTHER?
10. HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE YOUR COURSE?
11. DOES YOUR COURSE HAVE A FINAL EXAM?
12. WILL MY COURSE EXPIRE?
13. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY?
Approved TEXAS Defensive Driving School is an online driving course designed to offer convenience in your life. This means you can complete the course in the convenience of your home or in your spare time at the office. The only requirement is access to a computer and a broadband internet connection.
Approved Texas Defensive School is approved by the Texas Education Agency (TEA) to provide this course in Mcallen, Texas. The Approved Texas Defensive Driving School in Mcallen, Texas has been designed to be a fun and user-friendly course for drivers who need to complete a defensive driving course. The best part of this online course is its simplicity. Relax and take the course at your own pace. You may complete course all at once or spread the course out over a period of time. It’s your choice!
Most Texas insurance companies typically provide drivers who complete a defensive driving course a 10% discount on their collision and liability insurance. Check with your insurance agent to determine your insurance company’s policy for providing Defensive Driving discount. In addition, most Texas insurance companies allow their policy holders to take the defensive driving course once every 3 years to renew the discount. If your insurance company offers the defensive driving discount, taking advantage of the discount is easy. Simply complete the course, and take your Texas Certificate of Completion to your insurance company. What could be easier!
Enrolling in the course is easy. All you have to do is register on our website texdds.com and you can begin the online course in just a few minutes. When you register, you will have the option to enroll in the course for $25 or if you need a Texas Driving Record too, we can order that for you as well for the unbeatable bundled price of $39.95.
Again, once you have enrolled in the course, you have the option to complete the course in one setting, or you can take a break for a day or two, and then continue the course where you left off. Take the course around your schedule!
Why take the Approved Texas Defensive Driving course? Our course is designed to provide students a rich, multimedia experience that is fast and easy. Unlike most of our competitors, whose courses are text based, our course is video based. No boring reading here. The course is easy to follow and provides for a very casual and informative learning experience. In addition, while the majority of our competitors are based in either California or Florida, our course and school has been proudly based in San
Angelo, Texas for the past 27 years! Texas Friendly spoken here!
Because the course is designed to provide our students a rich, multimedia experience, given your low-speed bandwidth connection, our recommendation is that you should select a text based course provider.
The cost of the course is only $25. This is the lowest cost available in the state of Texas. Guaranteed! In addition, if you need a Texas Driving Record too, we can provide that along with your certificate for the unbeatable bundled price of $39.95…What a deal!
Paying for the course is easy. You can securely pay for the course online with either a VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover Card. We proudly accept any of these forms of payment!
Yes. We use the latest and most reliable encryption software to ensure that all of your personal information, including all payment information, is kept secure. All credit card transactions are verified by the industry leader, Authorize.net.
Absolutely! This is one of the biggest perks of taking your defensive driving course online. Each time you log in to your account your progress in the Texas defensive driving course is automatically tracked. So, if you elect to log out of the course for a period of time and choose to continue the course on a different computer, when you log back in, you will be taken to the last page you visited before you left. Pick right up where you left off…you won’t miss a beat!
All courses approved by the Texas Education Agency (TEA) take six clock hours to complete. The good news is that one of the six hours is reserved for break time. While some students choose to complete the course all in one sitting, you may choose to spread the completion of the course over several weeks, logging on and off the course around your schedule. The course will automatically keep track of your progress, so when you log back into the course, you will pick up where you left off.
No. After completing each of the chapters, there are short quizzes that the TEA requires that you pass. If you fail a particular chapter quiz, don’t sweat it. After a review, you will be required to test again over another set of four chapter questions. If you fail that set of chapter questions you will be given another review (wake up this time) and a third and final set of four questions. If you fail testing over the third set of questions, you will fail the course. However, if you fail the course, you have the option to retake the complete course again without any additional payment.
Yes. From the time you register, you will have 90 days to complete your course. After 90 days, your registration will no longer be considered active.
Our refund policy is very simple. You can ask for a course refund simply by making the request within 30 days after you register for the course. However, if you fail a completion section three times, we cannot give you a refund according to TEA policy. However, you will be given the option to retake the complete course again without any additional payment. Please note, if you have not successfully completed the course within 90 days, your registration will be canceled automatically and you will not be eligible for a refund.
How to have a Speeding Ticket dismissed in McAllen, TX
7 Quick and Easy Steps to Dismissing a Ticket:
- Ensure that you possess a valid Texas driver’s license or permit and can show proof of vehicle liability insurance in your name, or as a listed driver.
- Enter a plea of “guilty” or “no contest” and then request to have your violation dismissed by successfully completing a driver’s safety course in person or through the mail.
- Visit your local McAllen defensive driving course online. https://texdds.com is only $25, is 100% video-based, and is super quick.
- Sign up for the $25 Texas Defensive Driving Course and create an account so you can return at later dates.
- Watch the videos and answer a few simple questions based on the presentation.
- Once completed, have your certificate emailed to you.
- Submit your certificate of completion to the McAllen Municipal Court.